on Adding Robot Entertainers
to Special Events
Where do entertainment robots get rave reviews?
1979, we've received accolades for every type of special event:
Black tie affairs
Theme park shows
Where can our robot entertainers perform and for how long?
- Anywhere with a hard, flat surface.
Because our robots are 100% mobile, they're ideal for special events at large venues with lots of people including convention centers, corporate headquarters, theme parks,
schools, colleges, stadiums, hospitals, museums and hotels.
- Our special event day includes up to
120 minutes of mobile showtime packed with non-stop interaction and custom entertainment. Most clients schedule three 40 minute or two 60 minute performances
daily. For special situations, clients can increase show times with optional staff and equipment modifications.
What three things do I have to provide for an exceptional special event?
- Detailed information on your theme, guests and objectives to help us customize your entertainment robot show scripting and presentation.
- A private robot storage room
accessible to the special event show area. The
room needs a standard electrical outlet.
- An assistant to walk with the robot entertainer during shows
to assist with crowd control (no skill required).
What should I
avoid when adding entertainment robots to my
- The robots
can not go on unpaved surfaces or up steps.
Any handicap accessible area or facility can accommodate our entertainment robots, indoors or out.
- Avoid putting your robot entertainer where it's dark and noisy
(e.g. next to a band). Your audience will enjoy our robot entertainment most where they can chat and interact.
What will it cost to
hire an entertainment robot for my special event?
- Daily rate
- The rate is $1,500 for turnkey operation, plus travel and transport. This includes custom scripting, set-up at your show location,
an experienced entertainment robot operator, and up to 120 minutes of custom showtime (usually three 40 minute performances).
Discounts are available for multiple dates and extended appearances. Your only other expense is one hotel room for each
event day booked, and transport charges (if applicable).
- We dispatch an entertainment robot and trained operator to your show site in a specially equipped vehicle from Philadelphia, PA for a flat rate of $1 per mile. This transport fee includes transport for the robot and operator, operator lodging, meals and salary
during transport, and all vehicle expenses. Air freight is available for special situations.
Transport is FREE within
75 miles of Philadelphia, PA.
- Decor options -
We can add your corporate name and logos to an entertainment robot for under $500.
see examples of robot signage, please click
here. Quotes to modify robot shapes, features and colors are available on request.
Can I purchase RoboMedia equipment and training for my facility?
- Yes. A
limited number of units annually are available for fixed site installations. Now your theme park, casino or tourist facility can have its
own custom entertainment robot celebrity. Our complete facility packages include a variety of design, decoration, training and maintenance options. Equipment leasing is available to US buyers.
Visit our Tourist Venues section
How do I book an entertainment robot for my special event?
can call us directly, or work through your
regular event planner.
provides turn-key robot entertainment.
We will help you with application planning, theme
integration, custom scripting, special printed materials, transport and robot decoration for your specific use.
- For immediate
information, please call 609-261-2162. [Robots are based in New York and Florida]
click here for our
convenient inquiry form. We
will reply within 48 hours.
2003, RoboMedia, Inc